Document Management System
Request For Product Demo
A Document Management System (DMS) is a computer-based system that is used to store, manage, and track electronic documents and images. A DMS can be used to store a wide variety of document types, including text documents, images, spreadsheets, and presentations. These systems can provide tools for organizing and categorizing documents, as well as for setting access permissions and tracking changes to documents. Some DMS systems may also include features such as version control, which can help to ensure that the most up-to-date version of a document is being used. DMS systems can help businesses to improve the efficiency of their document management processes, reduce the risk of errors, and improve collaboration among team members.
Some of the modules that may be included in a DMS system include:
- Document storage and organization: This module can help businesses store and organize their electronic documents and images, including the ability to create folders and set access permissions.
- Version control: This module can help businesses track changes to documents and ensure that the most up-to-date version of a document is being used.
- Collaboration tools: This module can provide tools for collaborating on documents, such as the ability to leave comments and track changes made by different users.
- Search and retrieval: This module can help businesses search for and retrieve specific documents or groups of documents based on keywords or other criteria.
- Integration with other systems: This module can enable the integration of the DMS system with other business systems, such as email and project management systems.
- Mobile access: This module can provide access to the DMS system via mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
- Security and compliance: This module can help businesses ensure the security and compliance of their documents, including the ability to set access permissions and track access to documents.